GOLD AND NICKEL FOCUS, EAST KALGOORLIE PROJECT WESTERN AUSTRALIA
BLAIR NORTH E25/268 PROSPECT
NORTHERN ZONE: BROAD HALO OF BEDROCK GOLD AND 700M NE TREND HIGH GRADE MINERALISATION. NEW GEOPHYSICAL ANOMALIES REVEALED AT NORTHERN ZONE.
- Extensive, widespread, gold footprint confirmed and 700m NE trend of high grade gold defined. New geophysical anomalies reveal many areas yet to be tested.
SOUTHERN ZONE: GOLD MINERALISATION PLUS NICKEL SULPHIDE OCCURRENCE
- George's Reward (Southern Zone) Major Gold Intersections:
- 66m @ 2.9g/t Au
- 43m @ 3.4g/t Au
- 45m @ 0.9g/t Au
- 24m @ 1.6g/t Au
- 42m @ 2.7g/t Au
- 20m @ 1.3g/t Au
- Maiden resource estimate 22,850oz Au commencing 7 metres from surface and open at depth
- Nickel Sulphide Discovery:
- 8m downhole (from 156m to 164m) @ 1.84% Ni (Sulphide);Including:
- 3m downhole (from 156m to 159m) @ 2.63% Ni (Sulphide).
- 2m downhole (from 161m to 163m) @ 2.94% Ni (Sulphide).
- 1m downhole (from 161m to 162m) @ 4.40% Ni (Sulphide).
- Close to potential processing plants (Jubilee, Black Swan, Kambalda).
KANOWNA LIGHTS PROSPECT, WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Independent geological review highlights significant bedrock anomalism and new gold targets for RC drilling. Historical drilling outlines a northerly trending palaeo-channel over a distance of 800m (the Confluence Lead) and a tributary designated the Western Lead which was traced over 1,500m. RAB drilling produced gold values up to 6m @ 3.28g/r Au from 24m (Confluence Lead) and 2m @ 10.53g/t Au from 30m (Western Lead). Situated 3kms northwest of the +5Moz Kanowna Belle gold deposit (Barrick Gold) in the North Coolgardie Mineral Field of Western Australia. 2011 drilling enhances oxide mineralisation potential.
LATERITE NICKEL FOCUS POLAND
Szklary Nickel Project:
Inferred Mineral Resource to JORC guidelines 16.8Mt @ 0.6% Ni for 94,000t contained metal.
- Historic open pit mining produced c.20,000t @ 0.68% Ni
- Close to existing infrastructure
Click here for more information.
GOLD FOCUS POLAND
Radzimowice Gold Project:
- Previously exploited gold, silver, arsenic, copper.
- Historical grades of 10 – 44g/t gold.
- 3D model digitised from series of historical mining plans exposes potential for significant down dip extension of gold vein systems.
- Total concession area 10.86km2.
- Close to existing infrastructure.
- Diamond drilling programme March 2011 confirms high grade gold, silver and copper
- New discoveries identified in addition to extensions to historic workings